We are in search of a motivated and talented person to join our team and start working on an interesting project.
As a Data Analyst at D.Labs you will be responsible for supporting the evolution of a data platform of our biggest client and for arming the business teams with new data and more sophisticated ways to interrogate it in order to learn and apply insight effectively.
By supporting us in establishing repeatable and sustainable analytics processes, you will ensure the business is efficient in their use of data, and compliant to all relevant data regulation.
What do we have to offer?
- Work for a reliable and inspiring company with a high degree of specialization
- Collaboration on our biggest project for a very successful international client
- A team you will enjoy working with, senior experts and managers that will be your mentors and allies in helping you achieve your goals
- Fair pay, a transparent career and promotion plan
- Financial and non-financial rewards
- A relaxed working environment and flexible working hours
- Working with HR and team leads on your personal development plan
- Access to internal talks, workshops, mentorship and online courses
- A budget for education and conferences
- The ability to occasionally work from home or our coworking location in Maribor
- Events like team buildings, picnics, New Year’s party, Santa for kids, …
- Activities for taking care of your health (gym membership)
Get data in shape
- Prepare, clean and analyse large sets of digital data to uncover audience trends and behaviours and business performance insights
- Collaborate with Product Managers to pipeline new or evolution of current data sets
- Champion accuracy and ensure solutions meet the required level of quality alongside our QA team
Enable all business teams to leverage data: be the go-to person for new data requests, coordinating delivery to meet need
- Collaborate with teams across the business to identify need
- Continuously prioritise reporting which will deliver the most impact
- Structure, create and maintain a suite of reporting / visualisation
- Pipeline requests requiring new data or changes to current data sets via a Product Manager and engineers
- Onboard team members to data capabilities and procedures
- Manage communication to ensure stakeholders are well informed about your projects
Use data strategically
- Identify questions that should be asked to harvest important insight
- Build stories from data that provide crucial insight to inform business decisions and present in an engaging way
Be the data guardian
- Ensure the integrity and cleanliness of the data: data models are established and maintained, metrics are defined and used consistently across the business
- Ensure the security of the data
Support establishment of the data function
- Ensure repeatable, sustainable processes; manage the proliferation of reports & dashboards
- Support the definition of the data analytics approach and process
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
You have at least 2 years experience working as a Data Analyst, ideally for a digital subscription or media business. You have refined your own views on the optimum approach and process to best establish a Data Function, and are looking forward to helping unveil the power of data to transform a business.
You are strategic and enjoy proactively finding opportunities for the business to consider.
You are naturally collaborative and relish working alongside colleagues from multiple business functions (Marketing, Product, Editorial, Senior Leadership etc) to drive the full potential from our data.
- You understand the different dimensions of data required to inform business decisions (from KPI reporting, to funnels, to user segmentation, to attribution and so on)
- You have experience working with Looker, creating Models, Looks and Dashboards; or similar experience with a BI tool like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, Chartio, etc.
- High SQL proficiency, and good knowledge of RDB and data structures
- Ability to explain analysis clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Independently manage projects end to end – ensuring stakeholders are kept informed
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels