Are you excited about tech companies, international projects, agile methodologies and entrepreneurial science? Would you appreciate an environment in which you can learn and grow in close collaboration with talented professionals from the fields of technology, product design, and product management? Do you believe that a brand is definitely something that a clever marketer should focus on in addition to being data-driven and you would like to make the best out of both worlds?
At d.labs we are eager to welcome a new team member who will cleverly drive our marketing communications in a way that will resonate with our target audiences through inspirational knowledge and information sharing. If you are already a digital-savvy marketer, that is great. If not, we can work together on developing this skill-set. It is not a deal-breaker.
We’re looking for someone who understands and is excited about digital innovation & new tech companies and shares our passion for driving an authentic technology brand.
Here is what we have in mind for this position.
- Take care of d.labs marketing communications (social media, email marketing, content on the blog and special ops), create and manage all published content
- Write content with a unique, authentic brand voice for all channels (brand is something that we highly value and invest in, we bet you agree)
- Be a chief editor of our content calendar and analyse the effectiveness of our communications (we love to learn from data)
- Become the owner of content on d.labs webpage
- Organise and coordinate online and offline events (meetups, webinars, coordinate public speaking)
- Help us spread brand awareness and interest in the brand by actively searching for new content formats, marketing channels, and opportunities to collaborate with online communities and other entities
- Run social media advertising campaigns to promote main content pieces on different platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) - you don't have to be a pro, but it is great if you are familiar with Google Ads platform and Facebook business manager
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of two years of proven experience in marketing communications and/or digital marketing (employment, student work, projects or other experiences all apply)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Proficiency in English - writing is extremely important to excel in this role
- Understanding the importance of data and analytics for digital products
- General understanding of the aspects of digital product development with the ability to communicate effectively with product teams
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of personal ownership with the ability to coordinate and engage others
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, great energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proactive, personable, confident and have a can-do attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience working with start-ups or in the tech field
- Experience in the Lean/Agile methodology
- Experience with landing pages design or blog management (Webflow, WordPress, etc.)
- Basic ability to plan and design visuals for all channels
What do we have to offer?
- Work for an inspiring, dynamic but also mature company with a high degree of specialisation
- Collaboration on interesting international projects
- On-job professional training and mentorship as needed
- A remote-first team organisation with the opportunity to work from the office as many times or as little as you find best for you
- A team you will enjoy working with, senior experts and managers that will be your mentors and allies in helping you achieve your goals
- Fair pay, a transparent career and promotion plan
- Financial and non-financial rewards
- A relaxed working environment and flexible working hours
- Working with HR and team leads on your personal development plan
- Access to internal talks, workshops, mentorship and online courses
- A budget for education
- Events like multiple team buildings, picnics, New Year’s party, Santa for kids etc.
- Activities for taking care of your health (gym)